The Role Of A Dream Coach
What is the role of a Dream Coach?
• Listen intently
• Ask clarifying questions
• Challenge assumptions
• Help you dream BIG
• Hold you accountable
A partnership based on intention, agreement, integrity and relationship. Through the process, the Dream Coach will help you to discover, clarify, and align with what you really want to achieve.
1. Set An Intention – To understand the power and importance of intention, and for you to set an intention such as find a new job or career, make time for yourself in your life, make a difference or create a meaningful life.
2. Maintain Integrity – To learn how to live with integrity by removing ‘incompletions’ in your life and give you tools and strategies to better make and keep agreements with others and yourself (especially yourself). It is essential that you remove or clear up anything from your past that might be in the way of you having what you want today and tomorrow.
3. Live On Purpose – To understand the meaning and importance of purpose in order to live more aligned with your purpose. Dreams without purpose, even a job or volunteer work that doesn’t align with your purpose, can be unfulfilling. Dream Coaching gives you tools to avoid this.
4. Access Your Dreamer – To create a dynamic relationship with the Dreamer inside of you, and a dream you are passionate about. No matter how much of a realist you may be, there is a part of you that knows what will make you happy and what you want.
5. Learn From Your Doubter – To create a powerful and dynamic relationship with the Doubter inside of you, and to learn from the lessons this part of you offers. Left unattended, this is part of us often sabotages our dreams. This does not need to happen.
6. Believe In Your Dreams – To create a set of beliefs that will be a solid foundation for making your dreams come true. If you don’t believe in yourself or your dream, no one else will either. This is often a life-changing step.
7. Failure Can Lead To Success – To learn to use all of life’s lessons as powerful tools, and to create daily practices to deepen what you learn. In this work, you will learn to look at what has happened in your life with new eyes and see the power of your sacred wounds and ‘failures’. You’ll also learn how to design practices for strengthening your Achilles heel(s).
8. Take Serious Steps Forward – To plan the essential action steps to insure that your dreams come true. In the end, it all comes down to taking action and the practical steps for making your dream real. Building Your Dream Team – Being able to ask for help makes your dreams more easily attainable. There are resources that you know and do not know who can open doors and make your life easier and move you closer to achieving your dreams. Learn essential skills for asking for and getting help
9. Live As A Dreamer – The objective is simple, to create a dream come true life. Once you are clear about your purpose, dreams and resources, you can look at all areas of your life and decide what you want. This process works on any dream – big, small and everything in between.